Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sorry for being MIA these past few days.

I was really tired when I got home from school and I don't like to post before school because I know I'll post after school. But! I'm back now!
My breakfast was about 110 calories. It was very tastey too.
Also, I've decided to not ask my crush out because 1, he's leaving in a little over a month and 2, so much is going on (like my friend moving) that I just wanna be able to kick back and feel it as it happens.
Hum...I call J.R. a butthead yesterday. Anna's doggie died the day before yesterday and I said something about this dog on the newspaper the girl next to me in my basic paint class was using and Anna asked very nicely for us to not talk about dogs. After hearing that, what does J.R. do? Say something about dogs. I did it without thinking. It was amazing.
Today, I'm wearing black capris and a rather cute top with my hair in these cute, tiny pigtails (put down low so I don't look bald). All together, I feel rather adorable. A little fat, but adorable still.

No comments:

Post a Comment