Sunday, February 27, 2011

Woah! I have 10 followers!

That's cool!
Okay, my friend Peanut Butter told me that if I speak to her, and talk about myself, it has to be something good. She's tired of me putting myself down. I never thought i did or meant to.
I should weigh myself and eat less, but it's all fruits and stuff. They're yummy and unfatty. Well, I keep saying that to myself.
So, today I'm chilling. Watching NCIS. It's an episode where they hide a bag of herion inside the dude. It's sick, the sister snorts it off his dead body after they cut him open.
Anyway, I'm gonna go noww. :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember that episode!!! It was nasty and sad :D Honestly I don't think she's being a good friend when she says that. Yeah sure every word out of my mouth since seventh grade has been a slight on myself but never would I ever tell someone what Peanut butter told you. I saved a lot of lives over the years because I refuse to have that out look. You deserve more people willing to save your life too <3 stay strong love

    ReplyDelete