Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today is....

Ups and downs mingled together. I quit taking a medicine I take for my headaches. It feels soo great to actually feel alive. And with this bounciness comes being able to put off my hunger. So, all I have had so far is a marshmellow(22.5) and I'm gonna drink some flavored water (10) ssooo before noon it'll be 32.5. It is exciting!~ I have no set calorie limit, so let's hope it'll work. Ok, gonna do some sit ups and push ups and play on the wiifit and brush my teeth and, you knoww, keep busy. Maybe I'll just dance around and keep J.P. entertained, haha. I'll do some writing too. I love to writing. It's not very long yet and it's beautiful. I just wanna keep busy. Hah. Keep yourselves happy today.
Okay, time to actually start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment