Friday, February 18, 2011

Nervous

The dance is tomorrow. I bought the dress when my tummy was empty and I was 5 pounds lighter. That makes me even more nervous than just the dance. None of my "friends" that I used too hang out with like me. J.P. is going, but, like the other dance, will probably ignore me. Oh, we're broken up, so I shouldn't care, but I still feel that way about her even though she thinks I'm worthless. But I'm kinda happy because she's no fun at dances. She doesn't dance. So, maybe it'll be funner.
Also, I've decided that no talk of food will enter this blog for a little while. This morning, I wanted to take a break from the whole blog, but you people are amazingly lovely that I didn't want to stay away. So, I compromised! The thing is, I wanna see what I'll do without feeling like I'm gonna tell someone.
Ok, I have this blanket that makes me feel...princessy and very lady-like. It's kinda an off white with a floral design. I'm bad at describing, but it's very lovely.
Hum... I have nothing else to say. :)

1 comment: