Thursday, February 17, 2011

2 days.

Then it'll be time for the dance. Then it'll be time to see if I've gotten montrously fat or loss some from buying it. The dress was so tight when I bought it. Zipping it up was a task. But it was one of those dresses that you fall in love with.
I was 141 when I weighed myself during PE. We have a "skill test" at our school. For an A, you have to be able to lift 70 percent of your weight. I'm going for a C which would be 70 pounds, 50% ish of my weight. Sooo, I'm not as heavy as I thought, but really close.
Today was nearly as bad as yesterday was good. Lunch was my stumbling block. Nachos with cheese, sour cream, lettus, and a few olives and a few bites of rice. Breakfast was great, 9 blueberries and a third of a granola bar. Then after school I ate a fraggin cookie like it didn't matter. It DOES matter. I think it was, totally, about 473.02. Dinner, no matter what is made, will be about thirty blueberries and some pita bread(if we still have it). 581.42 ish. That's not as bad as I thought. Ok, I'm fine with this. I will fall back into 130s!!

No comments:

Post a Comment