Sunday, February 13, 2011

All bloodied.

My leg is cut up, though much less than I feel like my emotions are. J.P. and I had a little falling out...and she goes and tells J.R. what feels like everything to my paranoia. It could be just that one thing, my rational mind speaks, but then again... the fear is too overwhelming.
Nothing in my tummy except water. That's how it's gonna be until...I think I'm up to Tuesday now, because I messed yesterday up.
To be honest, I just wanna go to school and forget these people who hate me. Fall into the ones who don't. Allow myself to steal their happy moods and show it back to them. Feel a little less trapped. I wanna go to school.
I want J.P. to realize she's being just a, please pardon my French here but I don't know a better word to describe it, bitch. Yeah for a while it felt like freedom. Freedom to do as I wanted when I wanted and not have her making me feel bad. But now...it's worse than being entrapped. Maybe it'll get better with time. I highly doubt it, but maybe.
My MP3 player is lost. I may just go crazy without it. Nothing to block out these feelings except a mask thrown on for school. Nothing to help me deal with it except a razor blade and some lies. Yeah, sounds like a good time. Not really, but...whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better love <3 You are incredible and if that bitch doesn't see it she doesn't deserve you at all. Sorry I haven't been around I'm not abandoning you I promise :D
    stay strong sweetie

    ReplyDelete