Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Broke my diet.

And told my brother about my cutting and J.R. and almost everything. It made me miss him and wish I had told him sooner, but it made me cry. My brother, B.M., is one of the most important people in my life and the fact that he wasn't the first to know may reflect that I want him to think of me as his "cute baby sister" still. Even over Facebook it was obvious he was upsetted by it. I don't know what to do. I wanna quit feeling, but I also wanna just feel better. Tonight, though, is a night for sleep. Not a night for wondering what will make me not care, but not put me to sleep. Tonight is not for thinking about what would make me feel happy, but isn't completely illegal. It's for sleep. Which I need to be doing.
Good night, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment