Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goals...Huh?

I'm in high school, the time where everyone wants to know what you wanna do with your life. I don't even have small goals. So, you get to watch as I form them.
1. I'll get out of these sevens and into fives before next year.
2. In two days, I will not chicken out. I will have them cut my hair, put a tint of color over the faded black (if they can, that is), and have them dye these white streaks dyed blue.
3. I will, before the end of my life as a high schooler, bleach my hair again, and this time dye it blue.
4. I'll keep it blue for at least two years, even if it means letting it fade out/grow out and adding streaks of some other color.
5. I will make myself realize that high school does NOT really last forever. Eventually I will be out of here and will never have to deal with the people who mentally screwed me up.
6. I will stop cutting. It's unhealthy. Mom and Dad know about it and Mom now thinks I'm the problem child. Also, it causes J.P. to cry. Yes, I have to think about reasons to quit.
7. I will allow myself to just...breath and escape into my own world through writing.
See, I'm setting these now so I'll be able to make more long term goals. Eventually they'll tell me that authoring nonfiction is not a "real" job and that I need a "real" job. But that's all I've wanted to do since I was about eight (since I learned to seriously write). There are chicks in my grade who are just like "Yep, I'm gonna be a lawyer/doctor/some high paying job/teacher(dun get that one either)." Parts of me demand this small bit of order, but I never actually sit down and type/write it up.
Have I ever told you guys how much I love you? Whether we're crumbling or standing tall with our middle finger up it seems someone has some encouraging words to make everything THAT much better. It's like "I'm going through this, you're going through this, let's go through it TOGETHER!" or even if they're going through two completely different things it's like "I'm glad you're so happy!/Aw, feel better soon./I'm sorry you feel so horrible. Things will get better soon, but until then I'm here for you." My friends in real life aren't even really like that. I tell J.P. I wanna weigh 110, she tells me how unhealthy is. I know it's unhealthy, but I don't want someone who's gonna tell me how unhealthy I am. I want someone who will help me get there and/or just be there when I need them.
Also, Valentine's Day is coming up. All the candy on the shelves make me dizzy with want. I wanna eat it all. But then I see those huge stuffed animals and it makes me think of those pictures with the really skinny chick hugging the huge stuffed animal or getting on from her boyfriend. So it balances out. Wait, that's not what I wanted to say. From now until the day or so after Valentine's Day, my blog will be decked out in love and reds and pinks and hearts and all of the "Valentine's Day decorations". Because I always get excited for holidays. Even the ones that seem minor because we haven't really celebrated them since grade school. Please forgive me if you hate Valentine's Day.
emo_love Pictures, Images and Photos
Alright, I'm gonna start working on that Valentine's Day-ness. Have a good day/night.

1 comment:

  1. I love you very much you know that? :D I love Valentines day if only for the fact my Mommy goes all out, she usually gives chocolate yes but this year I'm regifting any fatty substances!!!! Your goals are wonderful and I love them :D
    <3 stay strong sweetie you go show them and be the bestest fucking nonfiction author ever

    ReplyDelete