Friday, February 11, 2011

SCALE~

Mom baught me one today and we're leaving it in my room! So, later I'm stripping down to my underwear and finding how fat I am. Tomorrow and then Sunday, I'm gonna try to fast! Yup!
Okay, I talked to this dude who I never talk to, but think is very attractive (it's his stunning blue eyes). I pointed out how lonely he looked just leaning on the wall. He gave me the cutest smile. My heart was racing stupidly fast. Probably because he could have reacted any way and it scared me. But he's beautiful, so I took that leap because everytime I see him I wanna talk to him. Anyway, my thought was to look at him and politely say, "And don't act like you're too cool to be here because we all know that if you were, you wouldn't be here." Meaning, if he really thought he was, he would just skip school.
And then, since I'm a girl, I wanted to talk to someone about it. One of the chicks in choir that I've been talking to knows him like a brother, even calls him that. So, I told her how cute his smile is. She agrees. That boy doesn't show you his teeth, just smiles. A light in his eyes show up that says he's happy, but keeping it too himself.
Anyway, I'm rambling about a kid I don't know. Byes.

P.S. my scale says 140 with all my clothes on. So, liquids for tomorrow, Sunday, and possibly Monday now. 140 is unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment