Sunday, February 6, 2011

I feel out of the loop.

I have a small amount of blogs that I follow and that may be because I feel like when I skip a day or two of reading you guys' posts, I feel like there are lots of them to catch up with. Haha, Oh well.
And I was talking about keeping my old pills if they had any side effects I would like. Well, I found out that it DOES supress appetites..if it's giving liver failure or something weird like that. So, it was actually tempting to take more than was prescibed to me (25 mg), but I've decided that I don't want to tempt fate. So I'll get around to throwing them away eventually.
J.P. went home today. Which is a good-bad thing. Good because I get alone time. Yay! Bad because I'm used to sharing my bed with her, used to being able to ask her questions that were bothering me to no end. Bad because eating "healthy" around her seems mandatory and easy. Good because I can happily quit eating "normal". We bought ranch rice cake things. 17 for only 130 calories. Hum... How about six of them for about fourty-eight calories instead? For breakfast, anyway. Then I'll quit eating lunch everyday. Make it a treat to eat lunch.
Ugh, Dad calls me anorexic and tells me I need to start eating and quit puking. I have never MADE myself puke. Ever. It's an easy way out (and it hurts). Yes, I restrict calories and I hate eating. That doesn't mean I'm anorexic. Just means I'm messed up a little. Anyway, he's been telling me since I was eight to skip meals and then when I quit being fat he tells me I'm anorexic. For those of you who are older and have parts of the world figured out, is there anyway to please parents?
And thank you for the comment even if you haven't been commenting. :) One comment and I'll be happy for a long while.
Kay, I'm gonna start thinking of what to write next because since I've quit taking that one medication I've been able to spark ideas and let the fire just burn. Does that make sense?


P.S. I bought a pair of size 9 skinny jeans (yes, I'm a fattie, I know) and they're too big! Like, I expect them to be tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment