Thursday, February 17, 2011

Morning already.

I was sooo tired this morning. So, I ate 1/3 of a granola bar and 9 blueberries. Tastey. Also, I exercised this morning! Not much because I don't have much time and don't wanna get smelly before school, though. AND yesterday I decided to start a food/exercise journal. I split the page into two halves. One shows the foods I've eaten and the calories, the other shows what exercise I did, how long, and how many calories burned. This way I can compare them at the end of the day! :)Which is gonna be totally cool.
The weather is getting nicer. I think that's why I'm so cheery. To see the sun shine after so long of cloudy days. Ahh, lovely. But it's gonna be swimming season soon, too, and I wanna have a body to swim with. One that throws on a bikini and feels good. Or at least one I can stand to imagine in a bikini. Ah, what loveliness it would be even to imagine myself in a bikini and not think about my tummy and arm and leg flab jiggles. So, I have until Mom actually decides to take us swimming to fall below 130. Must. Stay. Focused.
I found out how easy weight loss can be snatched away when you relax just a little. 136 to a panic-inducing 145 in weeks. Now, it'll take forever to wiggle back down. Wiggle, wiggle. Like trying to get into too tight pants. Wriggle, wriggle. Wow, I'm totally rambling, sorry. It's before school nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment