Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Eating? Neh, too busy trying to figure the world out

171 remember that number, it'll be important later.
Thank you, Zette! I hope it lasts too, haha!
J.P. and I are still kinda fighting. She wants to talk to J.R. and I'm telling her how if she does I won't be able to trust her because of what's happened the last few times she has. Apparently I've been acting like they're already speaking. I asked how he was because YES I DO THINK THEY'RE TALKING. Her reply? "Idk. Haven't spoken to him since Saturday." Wanna know what I got Saturday? A message from J.R. sayin that I wouldn't be loved or cared about ever. The same message said I was wrong for breaking up with my (now ex)boyfriend. That made me more sure that I was right with breaking up with him. No one like that tells me that I'm wrong for things I do. But I'm hurt that she spoke to him. Like, really hurt. Like, more hurt than I am now and my tummy is hurting a lot because I'm not used to this.
Everything ELSE was great. I walked around school with every fiber of my being feeling perfect and humming with caffiene. Some chick I didn't know told me that she liked my hair. People were acting extra friendly. People I barely know acted like we had hung out for months (not years, though). In geometry, my hand wouldn't steady for a little bit which was good and bad. Good because it meant I wasn't eating enough today. Bad because we're using the compasses that you use to draw circles and things with. I felt energized because I did some exercises in the morning and had a Crystal Light thing that's supposed to boost the metabolism and I had part of a Rockstar (25 calories worth).
Remember that number? That's my calories for today. All of it but 105 of it was liquids. That 105 was half a serving of peanut butter M&N's. Yeah, probably not the best solid to snarf down. I don't plan on eating dinner. Okay, so food for today.
2 Crystal Light Metabolism + things=20
Part of Rockstar=25
M&N's=105
Part of a cookie=21
Soooo healthy. Yeah, right!

1 comment:

  1. WOnderful intake love :D You're right to not trust her, I would be hurt too if my girlfriend was talking to her ex. Blahh hate girlfriend drama :( I hope all gets better!
    And keep up the good work love that scale is definitly lying <3

    ReplyDelete