Monday, February 7, 2011

Staying home~

I felt like crap this morning before school. Still feel like crap, but a little better. So, today I'm looking up diets to shrink me so that my dress isn't so freakin tight. It seems that the clothes I'm buying lately are too freaking tight. The shirts I bought recently are tight and it all annoys me. Anyway, I'll think (starting tomorrow until Saturday) I will have this meal plan:
Breakfast:
7 rice cake things(about 53.5)
bottle of water

Lunch:
Orange (35)
turkey sandwich (about 220)
water

Supper:
9 rice cake things (about 68.8)
Water

Total: 377.3

Also, tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and dyed and goosh I'm excited! Hopefully it will go okay because I'm having a different person than I usually do. Since it's noon already, I'm gonna eat my other six rice cakes then (if Dad's up) make a huge show of eating the orange and sandwich. If he isn't, I'll eat it as a "snack".

sitemodels jedda naomi pretty hot sexy girl thinspo love Pictures, Images and Photos

People Need Love Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you <3 Good luck with the diet I know you can do it!!!! Hang in there and stay strong gorgeous

    ReplyDelete