Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WiiFit

I need to start to using it again. And quit eating so much. Mainly candy and crap. Empty calories. Tsk. I should know better. So my lazy butt little brother should let me use the wii. Frick I'm scared of the wii, of a scale. What if I'm back to the 140s? Need to exercise. Makes me eat less.

Later:
Okay, better than I thought I was gonna be with weight. 139. Gross and depressing considering how hard I had worked, but not unexpected because of the lack of exercise and the junk food. But, I asked J.P. if she'd help me get to 117. That's all I am asking of her. 117. I know I'll still feel fat, but 117 is a nice place to start. Maybe no food tomorrow while I'm at the choir contest is a good place to start too.
Speaking of, I have to do this odd thing called sleep and "going to bed early", so goodnight everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment