Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sorry for being gone for a bit.

I won't lie. I wanted to try being healthy, to try to be "normal" again. I didn't try to count calories, forced myself to eat. When I was left alone to think, though, I thought only of how much I had eaten, how many calories it must have been, how horrible it was to GAIN, how great it'd be to finally lose again.
But I had fun tonight. Went to this hangout that one of the locally churches has for kids so they aren't out on the streets getting into trouble. It was nice and this kid who I kinda have a TINY crush on was there. Sadly, I didn't talk to him, but whatever. It's only a tiny one and I'm not gonna be at that school much longer, so it won't matter. Besides, he's a "bad boy" and I'm a "good girl" so it's just toooo cliche. Bought a plain, black coffee while out with a friend...Then had a FRAGGIN huge cheese burger when my mom picked me up. I came home and sat on my fat butt which had eaten nearly continually since my mom got home and listened to music until about fifteen minutes. Then I got off the computer and spent about nine minutes dancing around the bathroom and my room. Trust me, it's amazing to bounce around and dance in front of a mirror and like no one's looking and being a complete idiot. Then I paced around the house for a few minutes, trying to calm down enough to actually sit down. Then I had to decide what I wanted to do and then I read some new posts on Rachael's blog. Then I started typing this up. That's been my night.
I think I'm just gonna eat very little instead of just counting every single calorie that waggles its way down my throat. No fastfoods, though. They make people fat. Fruits and soups mainly, okays?
So, I've been reading my old blog Scars Never Lie and all I can say is I'm glad I made a new blog. I seem sooo depressed in that one. For that, I'm terribly sorry!
Alright, it's time to dance around for a little more! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment