Sunday, February 6, 2011

I feel like an idiot.

Okay, I read my last post like 90 thousand times, so you would think I would've caught this. But I didn't until miss Rachael. I said nonfiction instead of fiction. Maybe it's my groggy mind that I didn't pick up on that or I just wanted to make 304923094823094 posts today and that was another reason to make me. Either ways, I'm sorry for my goofy mistake.
Okay, this sounds insane, even to me, but my mommy is on anti depressants that decrease appetite. My meds increase my appetite. So... my desire to just "forget" my meds one day and take hers (when no one is around or anything) and I'm having a really hard time talking myself out of it. I keep thinking "Oh, maybe I'll plan a fast and take one of hers in the morning and one of mine at night and mine will put me to sleep and hers will decrease my appetite..." and things like that. She might notice, might not. She sometimes takes it everyday, sometimes every other. Gosh, I don't need to be worrying you guys with my crazy thoughts on pills and crap. Let's talk about something a little more pleasant, ok?
I have both my ears peirced three times. Since I'm getting a little bit of my hair cut off in TWO (the excitement is building) days, I'm thinking of asking my mom to make the 45 minute trip to get my right ear peirced a forth time. It's been at least six months since I got the third one on my right ear done, so maybe she'll go for it?? Doubt it, though, because the third one on my left ear was only a couple months ago (the day before T.H. decided that she was a bird and was gonna break her leg out of her body by jumping off a balcony 14 feet off the ground) and that will be the one that she remembers more. To be honestly, though, getting my ear peirced is like...it feels right, even though it hurts to have the dude ram a needle through my ear. It hurts more when he puts the earring in it.
Okay, I think... I'm gonna take one of my pills. If no one is up, I'm gonna grab one of my mom's and hide it in my room. In case I talk myself into taking it. Also, I need to throw away the tiny bit of razor still existing in my room because I promised to quit and told J.P. I wouldn't do it tonight or not tell her when I do. Okay, nightie night, for reals this time.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful mixing meds love <3 get that ear pierced :D kick ass and look fucking gorgeous doing it :P stay strong

    ReplyDelete