Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dear J.P.

You're big "I'm soooo stressed and CANNOT deal with you" is someone else like him? And miss him? I've been cutting and wondering about dying because of that? You've been treating me like crap because of that? Now you say I don't understand?
I do understand. You're my obsession like he is to you. I've dealt with you leaving me multiple times. I've dealt with you dating him. I know it hurting so much it's physical. Your obsession, J.R., yelled at me for that.
You're my ex, I still love you. You're amazingly screwed up, like me, which I can't get enough of. You're a sadist. You enjoy seeing the pain you cause me. And I'm your masochist because I enjoy begging for you to come back, but if anyone else did this, I would let them out of my life.
Yes, I understand.
Love,
Lexi.

No comments:

Post a Comment