Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wish me luck.

So, 820 is my count so far. WAYYY LOWER than yesterday! YAY!! Not good, but lower than yesterday. I'm making the progress I desire. Hopefully I'll not eat dinner and have some coffee to stay peppy and not raise that count too much!
Ok, I'm trying to make EVERY physical part of me better. I'm trying to lose LOTS of weight. I'm trying to whiten my nasty gray teeth. I'm trying to lose the flab on my upper arm. I'm gonna cut the back of my hair shorter than the front, bleach it all, and then dye it pink except for streaks of the blond. Why? I WANNA BE PRETTY FOR MY NEW SCHOOL! They don't know me yet! Anything is possible. Anything can be real. I can do anything I want. I also wanna get a tattoo, but considering I'd be only 15 and it's almost a completely Christian school, I think that'd be too far. I could ask. What I want is a French phrase that means a lot to me right now. My old best friend (before J.P.) sent it to me in a text message a few days ago. "Cest lavie." Such is life.
Okay... J.P. and I aren't friends...at all. Probably never really were. She turned me down when I asked (begged DX) for her to take me back, saying she needed to get right with God... By "loving" a Wiccan. I don't get teenage girl logic. Which is pretty bad. And my childhood friend, let's call her... We'll have fun and call her Peanut Butter because that's how she is named in my phone. So, I feel like I can ask Peanut Butter anything. And she gives me REAL responses. Not sugar coated bull crap. I love it! She seems to also think that me changing schools is pretty good. Get me away from the idiots at my school.
But by changing schools, I feel like I'm giving up in a war. Like, I'm letting them win. Is losing really that big of a deal? Hum... I guess not. In fact, I almost yelled at one of them while we were walking to a different building (ironically, it was the same building, only I was going to the basement) that I was gonna be not there next year. Maybe it would've made her day. That was L.S.. She likes J.R. too! What's with these psychos liking this one dirtbag?
Ok, I'm gonna go type on this other blog my dad made for me. He feels as though I neglect it and he can do cool things with it. It's cause you guys are so great.

1 comment:

  1. :D FUCK YES OPTOMISM!!!! That's the spirit!!! <3 this new school will be good for you a new start who cares about losing? You will have won a clean slate and anything can happen. A new round of beautiful sparkling possiblitiies what could be better? Stay strong love

    ReplyDelete