Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Going to get my hair done!

I'm more excited than I can express. My hair is a part of me that I change often enough that it's hard to keep track of it. But it was brightest with a bright, bright red when I was super depressed. Maybe that's why, now that things are better, I want blue hair. Anyway, today I'm excited because I've been wanting to change my hair since the last time I dyed it. Sad, isn't it? Not because I didn't like it. Because J.R. did and that scared me.
Speaking of, he has a sister who made my day this morning. Her and this chick I get along with were talking about people who tick off J.R.'s sister. When I passed to my locker, she said I did. It pleases me that I tick her off. That means I matter more than she thinks I do. I'm freaking beastly. Or so I feel.
But even that doesn't matter compared to changing my hair in about 20 minutes! Not full-head blue, though because the bleach would kill my hair. :( Oh well, this is gonna be fun. I'm cutting it, dying, and just generally changing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment