Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WOOOO!

120. Say it, 120. My intake so far. After days of gulping down calorie infested foods because J.P. was watching, it feels like heaven. Perfect. It hurts, I don't want to pretend it doesn't but it's better than feeling like puking because the cal count is so high.
Today, I spoke to my councilor and told about how I don't want to eat and then I bent the truth a little by saying that I did when it was expected. J.P. didn't go home when I said she was gonna. Which I'm ok with. She spent last night and I swear I loved waking up to her.
Soo exercise for today=
weight lifting (PE)(158 calories) & walking (41 calories) & some wiifit when I get home. Now, though, I am gonna go and get all nice and caught up on everyone's blogs.
Take care, everyone!
P.S. This may be TMI, but screw you, it made me happy. My bra size went down. :)


EDIT (8:38 PM):
Sooo.... Bleh, my calories are up to 550. I tried not to eat much. Honestly. Even got the thing at McDonald's that I knew was totally low in calories. It's all the junk people WANT me to eat and I'm trying to seem normal. So people don't question, you know? Well, it is shower time. I was pleased to find out that my 20 minute shower burns 42 calories...and cleaning my room for 10 whole minutes would A)give food I throw away a cover and B)burn 26 calories. See, I'm looking for ways I can burn calories because I had 550 (UGH!!!) of them.
J.P. came by to get her phone charger after church. Ahhhh... Maybe those few kisses will tide me over until we're alone again? I've got it bad, but she's so pretty. She's one of the reason I wanna look good. One of the reasons I wanna lose weight. She made me find out that I need to hold my tongue more. Some things weren't meant to be said and if I don't wanna make her cry, they shouldn't be said.
But I asked if she started feeling this way before or after she dated J.R. and I think she told me while... I don't really remember. But then she asked me when I started liking her, before or after I started dating my ex (when we were dating). The answer was undeniable before.
Oh, Oh, oh, I have saved onto my computer (which I will share) some pictures that inspire me to lose. So here you go! <3
Ta-da~ my secret stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment