Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm too freaking tired

8 human beings who feel my life is worth keeping up with and yet...I'm not happy. J.P. and I were supposed to spend the long weekened together. She's leaving because I kept going to sleep everytime she got onto the computer and we got into an arguement about it...Where I basically heard "Everytime we fight, it's your fault." She's talked to her grandparents and is going home soon. Me? I feel like a plaything that she thinks she can ignore when she's bored with it. I even ate more than usually for her. Now I just feel like puking. Puking is not my thing, but I feel like doing it.
Cut my hand twice because it's better than crying. I'm so tired of feeling so worthless.
Alright, gonna go back to reading because J.P. doesn't seem to want much to do with me even though she said sorry. Shrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment