Saturday, January 22, 2011

Since I am a bad romantic

and miss J.P. too much for this all to even be real, no food until I see her again. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yesterday I said that I was supposed to eat in front of my dad so he wouldn't get suspicious, but screw it. So, even if it gets really hard to do, I'm seriously just gonna bite my lip and come up with some fancy lie as to why I cannot eat that. Oh, and I read somewhere that diet soda (and just soda in general) helps retain fat, so if I need a caffeine buzz, soda will now be m last choice with nondiet being my last last choice. Which is okay because I do kinda like the taste of coffee.
And I won't spazz out today like I did yesterday. Truth be told, I think I was trying to exercise too much and I couldn't, mentally, take it.
Well, wish me luck! =) Because I'm gonna frickin need it.

1 comment:

  1. i don't drink soda either, except for ginger ale when i was sick. good luck babygirl, though that's only a formality because we all know you'll be just fine.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete