Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm pretty much hiding in a bathroom at school.

Where I get to be for the next 18 minutes of my life because my brother wants to go hang out with his friends. I could quit my whining and go upstairs to the study hall room and chill with MY friends, but as far as I'm concerned J.R. is there and I really don't wanna see that thing. SO there is nothing, NOTHING to do. If my dad hadn't decided he was a jerk, he would've actually been a dad and drove me home by now. But no, before break he decided that I wasn't worth a the short drive to the high school.
Ok for the REAL reason some of you are reading, I broke my fast to keep the illusion that I am ok. Probably about 245. Easy peasy to work off. It would be fantastic if I could go all day that I'm at home without eating so that it'll be about 245. That'd be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment