Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So far

I've only had 25 calories and thatd was the V-8 green tea stuff. Miss J.P. is coming over for help on her geometry homework. My leg looks a little skinnier, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Oh, oh, oh, we had a snowday today, so it's gonna be smooth sailing for my liquiding todayy!~ I'm soo excited, like you wouldn't believe. This is sooo needed and soo gonna happen. No matter what anyone says, I am going to do this. It's my body and, if I feel like torturing myself by denying it food, I will. Because to get to one fifteen, I am willing to do anything...almost. I'm gonna admit, there are some things I won't do. BUT these two days of nothing but liquids with a 100 calorie restriction is gonna happen. Because I hate the rolls of flab my body has. My tummic, thighs, heck even my fingers, are huge on the flab.


LATER:

UGhhh, I said I wouldn't eat anything and then ate all day!! Fat, fat, fat. But, I'm doing it tomorrow. And I'm gonna exercise tonight. Like my life depends on it. J.P. wanted to join me when I mentioned it, but she's already struggled with an eating disorder, so I wouldn't allow it. It seemed wrong. Alright, so I SWEAR I'll do it tomorrow.
Okay, off to read some blogs and then exercise and then bed.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment