Sunday, January 23, 2011

Screwed up yesterday...

And I could go on and on and on about how AWFUL it was. Over 1000 calories in, like, 4 hour. ORR I can suck it up, start over today, and be a big girl about it. I think I'm gonna just suck it up and try again. It's a new day, my body's restarted it's count on calories, and I'm gonna not eat a solid. All day.
OH! If my mommy agrees to it, J.P. will get to spend tonight even though it's a school night. This is sooooo cool, to me at least.
Another cool thing? I've got nine followers... I think. Either way, it's pretty cool. Like, so cool I could go on and on and on about how cool it is, but I won't.
I haven't been sleeping well. To be honest, I don't know what it's from, but I'm thinking it's from the small anxiety I've always had. See, a few days ago, I noticed it this. I was wiped out. School had gone by quickly, but had taken all the energy I had with it. Yet, when I laid down to sleep, my heart started racing every single time my nonverbal brother made noise. I would explain it better so you guys have a better grasp on how it is, but right now, I have no idea how to explain it. Anyway, that woke me up at eight, nine, and then again at nearly 11. I just got up at eleven. Who cares if I'm still freaking tired? Not like I'll ever not be.
See, now I'm ranting. I shouldn't really do that because then I'll put myself in a bad mood. Alright! Imma gonna go. Toodles! Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment