Thursday, January 13, 2011

287.5...

That's not much, not even to you guys. So why the frick can't I bring myself to shovel another fourth of that nasty thing into my throat? Am I that worried about the fattiness of a cheeseburger? More than likely. And the 287.5 is calories, not a sharp raise in my weight. To be honest, I would almost die if that was my weight. No, I'm at 141 point something weird. Up, down, down, down, up a little. That's how it seems to roll.
Ugh, J.R. really needs to freaking get a mechanical pencial. I mean, in class I act like I don't notice him walking behind me to sharpen his pencial and I pretend that I didn't see him watching us talk and laugh. But it bothers me like mad.
Then there's L.S. who acts like if she hangs around long enough, I'll get over her being a hobag and be all nice again. Two words: screw that. She hurt me hardcore and I'm not gonna ever even consider being friends with her again. Yes, I'm self-centered and so I don't give a crap if she gets hurt by this. She shouldn't have done it. Sorry, she stood around me this morning, and it just grated on my nerves.
I just wanna get home and run these calories off now that school's over and I don't have to act as much. Oh my goodness, the police were at my school. Because of a fight that happened, like, Monday. Some kid got his nose broken and knocked out in the fight, really bloody apparently. Well, the aunt or something of the one who got knocked out is pressing charges. Honestly, they probably wouldn't have been able to do anything except for the fact that there was a video that someone gave the police with loads of the faces showing. I wasn't there so it didn't really have anything to do with me.
Ok, almost home. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment