Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hate Hate hate hate hate second semester.

So, you know how I was soooooo happy about being away from that freaking thing? He's in my Basic Painting class and J.P.'s Health class. Oh and to make life full of sunshine and rainbows and all things great, I confronted my friend that I told she had to pick between me or J.R. about her hanging out with him...She has been, that backstabber. She asked why it's such a big deal. First, I said I figured that when she said she wouldn't do it and understood that she UNDERSTOOD AND WOULDN'T DO IT. Then I said that I wasn't used to being told by my "friends" that I'm completely wrong, dangerous, pyschotic, obsessive, and should die/better off dead. When she dragged J.P. into this, I threw it into her face because my temper is short and explosive lately. I told her that when I told J.P. about what he said, she hated him about it. I know that J.P. isn't a perfect person, so I don't care what she's really like when I'm not around. I've seen most sides of her anyway. I've seen her mad, so mad she said things that hurt me to the point I questioned self-worth. She comes back and says sorry.
I've had many encounters where I've gotten to speak about my God. Tonight it was with one of my friends who I was really close to in grade school and then not so much in middle school and have been getting closer to this year. I guess I put it in a way she understood. She's a Wiccan like J.R., but she told me it was because it facinates her. She seemed to get it, but not really care for it and I was even thinking I'd be able to convert her to my religion (there was a hope, though).
Dang it, dang it, freak, I just wanna slice open some part of me. The chick who said she wouldn't hang out with J.R. and then did is being a whore. A complete one. I should quit talking to her, this is mental abuse again. I should quit talking to her, should just go on with my life. She's a whore, he's a jerk, the other chick is at least nice to me.
I didn't touch the WiiFit today, but didn't eat all day today. Though I probably had a higher intake of calories than I did yesterday. Mom turned 50 today, so we went to Denny's. I got French Toast. Yup. I'm a broken mess and I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment