Saturday, January 22, 2011

Probably should be more productive.

But right now, I'm moving at 84293084293084 miles per hour and it's from this freaking Hawaiian punch crap that we just bought and ho my gosh!! Trust me, for 10 calories feeling this good is worth it. Okay, onto something that seems more important.
My dad, I mention him a lot, said I was getting too skinny and needed to eat. He hasn't been home all day and doesn't know that I just haven't eaten all day. It may be these leggings. They make my legs look smaller than they really are. What bothers me is that not that long ago he was telling me to skip meals and/or puke them up. Maybe that's why I'm thinking like I am today..or maybe I just messed myself up. He's been telling me stuff like that since he moved in when I was eight and for a while, I totally ignored it. When I was about twelve, I started noticing these cycles of caring too much about my weight and caring none at all. Back then, the none caring part was larger than the caring. So, basically, that's my start in this hell and I'm telling you even if you didn't care.
I mean, sure, I was happy that he said my legs were skinny, but it crushed me when he said I wasn't anywhere near 145 lbs...I'm 137ish, which to me, if not you, is close to 145. But...yeah...that's my sob story.
Ok! I saw an episode of I Used To Be Fat. That chick was HUGE! She was 273 or something like that and in 99 days she only lost 49 pounds. Which I guess might be healthy to someone who isn't as morbid as me. It was a spiff show though.
I've had 70 calories, most of it being powerade, but I figure that'll keep my body from thinking it's dehydrated. Because it replenishes electrolytes and stuff like that.
In a little bit, my brother's band is going to play in -town blocked-. I'm wondering on whether or not I should go. I feel pretty good about myself today, so I could tolerate being seen in public, but do I REALLY wanna go? Do I really wanna be in a room full of people I don't really know listening to music I only kinda like? Maybe.
And zette thanks for having so much faith in me. It's more than I could ever ask for. Which sounds very drastic, but knowing one person thinks I can do this makes it seem THAT much easier.
Okay, I'm off to do something other than bore you with random nonsense about my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment