Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day

Hey! We got out of school for snow. It isn't really that much of it, but still. I've been up for about three hours now, just laying around in bed. Should have been doing something productive, but so far I've only had 6 animal crackers and 2 iced ones (a total of....95 calories!). I'm drinking some stuff that's supposed to make me feel fuller (30 calories) and talking to J.P. who sadly can't come over today. Also, I'm pretty bummed out. I didn't get to used my wiifit yesterday because my little brother was using the TV that the wii is connected to until, like, 11:30 PM and since I thought we had school, I just went to bed. It was kinda upsetting.
Alright, I'm gonna go find something to read because I have this thing about not working out while consuming calories. Yay.

Later:
It's about 6:00 PM, but I just wanted to add something. No, not my insanely high calorie count (which will be over 800 because I just pigged out today) but something I shared with J.P.. I called her amazing because to me, that's what she is. She jumps in and out of the hoops life gives her and lands on her feet, ready for more. But when she called me amazing, I didn't deny it just said that I have to try really hard to be amazing. Or even something close. She denied this. This is the important part, the actual part I wanted to share. My reply.
"Because you cant be as broken as i am and be amazing."
I realize I'm broken. Otherwise, I wouldn't have these scars from that razor blade.
What amazes me about myself is that I bother to get out of bed each day.
Sorry for being all depressing. :(
Here's a pretty person to cheer you (or me) up.
Another edit (10:27PM):
So, I had 1180 calories today. Burned about 150 using wiifit, but apparently, for my mind, that's not enough. For the past 27 minutes, I've been pacing/walking in place.
Good news? I'm 138.7ish. I'm that much closer to 115/114 (J.P. wants to stop at 115, but what she dunno won't kill her).
I've burned 123 just from doing this. Wooo! Haha. Now, I'm gonna ssee if I can stop and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment