Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fail.

I am upset. Why? Because I had to eat. My dad was doing the whole "You're anorexic." "You're not eating." thing. So, I ate about 200 freaking calories of cereal with milk. That's probably a way overestimation, but I don't wanna feel good about consuming food today. 230, counting the engery drink I was using to supress my hunger.
J.P. and I were talking about it. The weight loss is something I can't see, but she swears it's there and it's huge. Then she told me I have a problem. Screw that, I choose when I don't eat. Actually, I don't notice it unless I have people to compare to. Then I'm more likely to eat normally.
Man, this feels like being 12 again. The first time I accidentally starved and then made weight my world...it stopped, I thought, being like that. Then again, I lost 17 pounds without noticing. But that was in 2 years. Well, now you know a larger part of my story.
Today was actually quite fun. Until Dad made it an issue, until I had that bowl of cereal, until I sat by donuts and wanted to eat one (J.P. ate the only one I wanted, though. phew). J.P. came over around 10:30 and we laid around in my room, talking, playing on the computer, kissing, just relaxing. It was easy to not eat even though she was eating and looking cute doing it. I didn't know that was possible. She kept saying that she felt fat because she was eating so much. Over half a can of Pringles, a doughnut, a bowl of cereal. It wasn't really that much. I kept telling her she wasn't because she isn't.
Now, my head hurts, my stomach aches, I'm tired, and I have fatty calories to work off before going to sleep. I'm thinking 30 minutes of aerobics, 15 of working my abs, and 15 of working my arms and hips. Full body work out, haha.
OK, gonna see if I forgot to log out on Dad's computer. Byess.

No comments:

Post a Comment