Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting Ready for bed

Tomorrow starts a 2 day liquids only fast. I told J.P. about it and then said it was so she didn't think I had gotten an eating disorder on her. Because we're finally close to ok. SOO, I'm gonna try to keep that less than 200 calories for those two days.
Ok, about J.P.. She was freaking out because I was soo calm about her being bisexual. So, anyway we're..kinda together (after she was jealous of my stalker, lol) and it's actually pretty amazing. This is my first night without her since Friday, though... lonelyyy. I wanna be able to cuddle up with her like last nightt~. Our families can't know and so we decided that no one can really know, but I want you guys to know why I wanna lose loads of weight NOW.
My ex talked to me over facebook. He's been asking my friends since I broke up with him what he did, so he finally asked me tonight. Idiot may try to get back with me, but I'm content with someone else (which is better than I was with him). So, either way, J.P. is slightly jealous, haha.
Ok, bedtime.
Goodnight, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment