Friday, January 21, 2011

Just liquids tomorrow

I'm not gonna sugar-coat why I'm not eating tomorrow. I'm not into drugs and I want a high. I know that not taking in calories makes me giggley and happy around 1 and I want that. Also, I ate wayyyy too much today....and it's been forever since I really, honestly didn't slap food in my mouth and gulp, gulp, gulp it down like I needed any more fat.
I'll tell ya how it goes laterr.
Oh and I have about 2 hours of exercise planned. Ouch.

Edit 11:07AM:
So far, I'm sooo lonely, feel sick, and paced my room for only 40 minutes (I had planned for a full hour).
I'm lonely because I skipped school with parental consent. Yeah, my mom can be cool sometimes. My older brother, who we'll call A, gives me a ride to school unless he's sick. He's home sick today, and every time Mom takes me to school, she's late for work. For some reason, I felt really guilty about that this morning and asked if I could stay home. Then I went back to bed and slept until nineish.
All that's made it's way down my throat, so far, is green tea. That said, I feel like it could come up at any second. BUT Imma big girl, I'll keep it down, pinky promise. This is hard, but the school's dance is coming up and I've got other goals to meet and well, I'll tough it out.
Oh yes. The Valentine's Day dance (OR Winter Formal) is coming up really soon. I think it's the 12th of February. Yup, J.P. was conned (begged) into going. With me. So I wanna look fantastical standing next to her because lucky chickie looks skinny even though she's more average (in weight) nowadays. I wanna either be in the 120's or the low 130's by the dance. Both are very realistic goals if I be a good girl and do only liquids more than I do now.
Alright, I'm gonna go write in my journal a little and then do some stuff on the wii and then just, you know, keep myself busy.

12:59 PM:
I wanna just go back to bed. Most of the exercise I've planned is done and I've burned 308 calories and my weight is down to 136.6 lbs (about 61.96 kg) and just listen to me, making up excuses to not do it. But those excuses have won me over. I'm crawlin' back into bed.

2:14PM
Final addition to this post, I swear. So, I'm gonna be a wuss and eat some food. For some reason, I had expected my dad to sleep all day and when he woke up it hit that I HAVE to eat in front of him because being found out isn't on my things to do list. I'll keep it lowww and plan to do this another time. Because like I said, that dance is right around the corner and I wanna have a smaller dress than I had for homecoming and so I really need to get this lazy butt in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment