Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yay, hopefully.

Okay, first, while I love comments (they make me feel loved!) I don't know, really, how I SHOULD reply to them (and all-what, two?- of the one's I've gotten seem to need a reply). Anyway, Eva, dude(please read as dear, if you prefer), I came back from that walk feeling hot, sticky, dizzy, and effing amazing! The dog, poor Mya, looked tired even though it was only 13 minutes before I felt too dizzy and like I didn't have anywhere else to walk her(more the second one than the first).
Now that I've skillfully replied to all my comments, I shall proceed to post (just so you know). Mom told me that when she gets paid the 15th we'll probably get a scale. Then, on the 31 I can get shorts to run in. I think, IF I'm thin enough, I'll get short shorts. I don't wanna be one of those fat chicks who seem to think they can pull off short shorts when, really, they look horrid in them.
I have been so ADDICTED to Fable 2, for the XBox 360, that I stay up until nearly 6 in the morning JUST playing it. Meaning, no effing eating. Seriously, last night, getting to bed was horrible. I was tired, I hadn't eaten since, like, 10 PM(when I was trying to make my dad think he was wrong) and I swear I felt like I was on air.
Can't believe my friend is coming back in two days (don't count today). I want her to look at me and try to ignore the fact that I've lost lots of weights. OH! I started running today, but I tried doing it in jeans and got too hot way too fast. I know, I'm an idiot for trying that on such a humid day as today.
You know, today is one that I am really happy with. Seee, this afternoon, around 2-3, I had two chocolate chip cookies, each being 140. That means 280 just right there at the start. So, honestly, I believed today would be just another flop. NOPE! Haha! Under 500! Sadly, I've only burned off about 260 of them. Most was fruit though.
Ok I gotta go. Good luck to whoever just bothered to read this.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, dude, or dear, works fine for me. Thanks for the shout out homie! haha.

    WAY TO GO with an under five hundred day. The trick is now, as I am realizing myself, making that success live from day to day, from week to week. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete