Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm feeling evil today...

I've taken one of the many story ideas that run through my head. Now, I'm thinking up my main characters and one of them seems really...perfect. First thought through my head when I realized that? "We're going to rape her." It's the caffeine, I swear, but I DID already have it in my mind that SOMEONE was going to be raped. Just because the story was going to be a VERY dramatic high school with EVERYTHING going wrong(because for some reason that's how I think my high school experience will be). This is what I get for being a strange person. I think of the worst things.
I felt as though it should be announced to someone how messed up I and my family and friends wouldn't find it as amazing as I would that I think so far ahead sometimes.
Okay, I'm gonna get off and work on it.
BYES! ^^

EDIT 7/20/2010, 5:42PM:
Okay, so I changed that character's...character. Yeahhs. Now she's a little less perfect...but lots of crap ish going to happen to her. I swear to yous.

No comments:

Post a Comment