Sunday, July 11, 2010

Went Shopping With My Older Brother

Yep. Bought myself a medium chick shirt (they're smaller than dude shirts). I'm excited. It effing fits. Sure, sure, it's tight, but IT FITS! My goal is to be able to fit into it without looking down and going, "Hey there, fat." Meaning my goal is for it to eventually (soon) be baggy! Eff yeah! Also, I decided I'm going to do a week long fast. Any tipsies? Tonight I know how to get out of supper. Duh, take the dog for a walk right as they start eating. For some reason my mommy never gets tipped off that I'm probably not going to eat later.
Oh! Since we're talking about my mom to begin with, she's amazing. I don't know how she knew, but she got me a new notebook today which is amazing because I was wonder about what to do when I filled my journal up. It's Alice in Wonderland which only proves my mom's awesomeness even more. It's beautiful and all the blank pages send wave after wave of excitement through me. Before I know it, I'll have all one hundred pages filled because I sometimes write 3-7 pages for one day. Usually it's just me rambling because my days are all the same it feels. This is proof of my insanity: my journal's name is Aidan and I write in it like he's actually going to respond. I know that I won't get a response, but I feel stupid writing like someone won't later pick it up and read it. At the start, Aide was suppose to be my GA(those who get this shortening, don't laugh, I was youngish), just someone to listen as I broke down or picked myself up. Now, it's just a way for me to not feel stupid as I journal. Also, I think as time went on the spelling went from Aiden to Aidan. ...and I'm rambling again...
Okay, getting off before I seem totally crazy. Haha.
Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment