Monday, July 12, 2010

Well, uh, dang.

I thought that I was getting my physical(needed to be a freshie in high school) NEXT Monday. Not this Monday. Today. Meaning, I'll have a day and some hours of fasting telling me how tiny I could be without eating.
Oh, and I feel like... super. So, being the loser I am, I really wanted to taste that cheeseburger. I mean, my mom had made it just for me, even asking what kind of cheese I wanted. So, I took a bite and just let it sit on my tongue. It tasted soo effing amazing, I'll admit that. AND I'll also admit that I spat it out of the window without considering swallowing it.It felt amazing. Then, I went and made sure the cats ate it. I left the equivalent of one bite on the plate so that my mom believed I got full before getting to the corn. It feels nice, not eating.
^^ I'm going to write in my journal so that I can finish the one notebook I'm using so I can use the one Mommy(I'm a little kid) gave me. Let's hope that I weight less that 154 tomorrow at the doctor's, eh? Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. O NICE. I did a lot of spitting-food-out yesterday too, haha.

    ReplyDelete