Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Screwed yesterday up... On purpose.

EFFING DAD!! He freaked me out yesterday to the point I freaking ate a whole bunch. I had a toasted peanut butter sandwich and three cinnamon and sugar crackers (broke in half and made into sandwiches) with peanut butter on them! See, I have this tick bite that's getting a rash around it (don't worry, I'm going to the doc about it) and my dad said it was getting worse because I'm "bulimic and or anorexic." Then he asked if I was puking and I told him no because I'm NOT. So, he said that I'm anorexic and I freaked out because having him think that means he'll be watching my eating patterns and bull crap and it just freaks me out. My mom, on the other hand, is oblivious and even helps. "You want a salad?" Yes, Mom, I would love that low cal salad to be the only thing I eat for dinner! And it is. Yeah, I'm pretty sure my supper was 50 calories or less. Sadly, I still need to work off the effing cookies I ate. Why must I be a sucker for cookies?! Why?!?
Gosh, I wish I could add some people from here onto my facebook, but my friend would be asking me where I met you guys and it would get complicated. Sigh. I just get so lonely during the summer. No one likes me then. I don't know why because I seem to be THE person they ALL want during school. Do I get mean during the summer or something? Like anyone would really know. Maybe I'm just too lazy during the summer and blow them off too much.
Okay, haha, gonna go walk my dog. Burn off supper! Haha! See, I can SO do this! Gotta say positive, gotta stay positive... Or, I'll feel like I can't do this and then I'll give up on myself and be a fat lard forever!

1 comment:

  1. Hope that walk helped! Go girl, good for you, staying positive thru crap timez.

    ReplyDelete