Saturday, July 10, 2010

GORY MENTAL IMAGES HERE

So... I just realized that I'm kinda really scared to sleep. See, last night I had a dream where my mom and I were just talking calmly and it was kinda like a cut scene in video games where you don't see the people talking, but things going on around. It was horrific. People were jumping into wood chippers and others were getting their fingers cut off and stuff. One statement I remember clearly was my mom saying, "We collected a lot of wood that year." with me replying, "Yeah, and human flesh." I should have woken up screaming and crying. I should've felt totally disturbed. Yet I laid there, freaked out for about five seconds and then trying to forget the mental images. But... you don't forget that kind of thing. It's engraved as though you actually watched it happen.
But the whole thing makes the text I sent to my friend even funnier. "I'm some satanic beast that is bad for your "spiritual health"."
...I don't really have anything else to say... EXCEPT I STARTED WRITING A STORY! I forgotted. But I'm kinda stuck because I don't know what to name one of the main characters because I want his name to deal with, like, death or something because I plan on killing him off to save the other main character.

I'm gonna go now before I say something REALLY stupid. Like, seriously I have so many stupid things running through my head. I need to sleep, but I really don't want to. What if I dream of something worse than that? What if they just keep getting worse and worse and I keep feeling nothing during them? I mean, I've been chased by zombies, ghost, more zombies, people, made out with a vampire, moved to a new town, was nearly strangled by like an evil little girl(she beat up her brother so bad he went to the hospital.), got transported into a video game and nearly killed, thought my mother was going to be turned into a doll by a clown(by the way, clowns don't scare me), and had a zombie impersonate my older brother(with a pet monkey) and ALL of those made me scaredish during it and after I woke up. Gosh, I want farther in my head to see why I wasn't freaking out over the whole loads of people are committing suicide and there's nothing anyone can do about it thing. Does anyone do that type of thing? You know, dive into people's minds somehow and drag up reasons like that? Can't believe it's almost six in the morning and I'm not in bed.
I know, I know, I need sleep even if I don't want to, but I REALLY don't want to. Okay, I'm going to stop for real now and go look up stuff. I don't know what stuff, but it will be cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment