Thursday, July 8, 2010

Even though I'm still fat...

I think I'm going to do loads of swimming this summer. Why? It's a fun way to burn calories AND no one will be suspicious~! I told my brother that I wanna Walk to my grandma's and back as a work out. If I could do it, it would be a work out. There are loads of hills and stuff. Okay, I SHOULD be writing because my friend is going to be back tomorrow sometime from camp and she's going to expect me to have the first chapter of our story finished. But see, sitting still is getting hard. Really, I think I'm getting addicted to actually being active. Haha, let's hope it doesn't get so bad that I won't be able to sit during class when school starts! OH! I just remembered that the high school has loads of stairs that I will have to run up, probably, 5 days a week! That's gonna be loads of calories, you know! Wow!
Really, I need to start running. Let's see if I have clothes I could use for running laying around in my room... Ok, I have a pair of my friend's shorts that she left here, so I guess they're gonna work until A, she asks for them back, or B, I get my own pair of shorts... If they fit.... Cause she's tiny and I'm fat. Okay, they're kinda tight and ugly on me... But I should probably use them or I'll talk myself out of running all together.
Okay, so, I think I'm gonna get off, take a shower, and then...take the dog for a walk! GASP!

No comments:

Post a Comment