Sunday, July 18, 2010

Here I come, crawling back...

After today of forcing myself to eat "normally" and exercising and still watching the numbers on the scale crawl back up, I freaked out. My stomach has hurt sooo much today. For some reason, it sent off the freak out alarm in my head. Don't ask me why, I don't know.
My pansy work out:
Total of 130 sit ups
Total of 44 push ups (my arms are just really weak for some reason)
Total of 110 jumping jacks
and 50 leg lifts on each leg.
Add in playing with my small dog, chasing her around the house, and a little bit of walking around.
So, we didn't go to any yard sales, I wanted to throw a temper tantrum because I'm BARELY a seven in my jeans and all of the cute skirts were size 5 or 3. Why would I want skirts? Well, they seem more girlie than shorts and I hate how I have knee high and above the knee socks and NO ONE can see them because of my pants!
Anyways, I waggled my butt into my first size seven jeans.They're a little tight, but someone shoot me if they don't fit by school. Which... I think we register for August 6. Gosh, I feel like I'm gonna be so messed up by time school starts that my family is going to disown me or some stupid crap. Downing coffee even though the AC has died, worrying so much about my weight, trying to shrink away. Maybe I am just messed up. I'm babbling.
Goodnight. sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Two words: iced coffe.
    BETTER THAN A/C YO!

    Also 44 push ups is a LOT!!! I can't do more than five!!! :(
    xo E

    ReplyDelete