Friday, July 9, 2010

Frick.

Closest I've come to swearing on here, no? It's well needed, trust me. Binged like Imma bear and winter is gonna be here really soon and I'm so not ready. Wanna purge, but the walls are so thin and I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to do it. So... Maybe I'll run around the back yard for a nice little while... Haha, maybe I'll throw it up because if you run too much after eating cheese or yogurt or drinking milk, it comes back up. My brother found out the hard way. Gosh I'm a fat kid. Seriously, pictures of me are, like, reverse thinspo, I swear.
Really, I wanna fast tomorrow to make up for today, but Mom's gonna be home all day. So, I'm screwed.
Gonna go for a quick run. Push myself as hard as I can, hope to puke, do it again, hope to puke it all up. Fat little me probably won't puke up a thing, but it's worth the insane try!
Byes!

Edit-after Run
So, I'm a pansy. I got out of breath and quit. Yeah, like I'm gonna burn anything off like that. Oh and I didn't puke like I wanted. Chugged most of a diet mountain dew and then ran and nothing but burping. I wish I was WAY more determined. Like, to the point that I just run until I collapse. That would be heaven! Okay, gonna go be a fatty and sit on my fatty butt and play video games. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment