Thursday, September 2, 2010

Totally forgot to run yesterday.

Because I was so tired. Like, no joke. So, I went to bed around five and woke up when my mom got home at a quarter til six. I yelled at her because she didn't answer me when I said it normally and, for no reason, I was in a horrid mood. Maybe I stayed up a few more hours, I dunno. It doesn't matter, I felt like crap. Okay, I'm one of those annoyingly smart kids who tend to remember every useless fact you tell them and they only need to read something once, maybe twice, to get it. Well, last night, with my physical science homework, I had to read the sentences at least five times, maybe more, before I actually got them. Somehow talked my mom into letting me stay home. Went to bed at ten, woke up this morning around ten thirty.
So, here I am. Would be out running, but Dad has this no going outside thing if I stay home sick. It makes sense and everything, but that doesn't mean I like it.
Gosh, I love comments. Seriously, all of them make me smile.
Really kinda hoping that I get text messages from all the people who have my phone, asking if I'm ok. Seriously, they're the reason I wanna be thin, pretty, perfect. If only I could quit screwing it all up. Yeah, it seems silly because most of you out there are doing it for you, but, like I said before, I want them to be proud to introduce me to people they know.
Homecoming is coming up soon...Should I go? I already told this one chick I was going, but one of my guy friends DEMANDED I go, which really makes me NOT want to go. Yeah, I don't take demands from guy friends very well, especially from this brat who know nearly nothing about me. BUT most of you are older than me, so I want your opinion. Should I go even if no one asks me to go with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment