Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's all or nothing

Thank you, Miss Sinny for the comment!! :)
Ok, so, yesterday I've found out that now I either dont eat or I eat like I normally do. So... PLAN starting Monday.
Monday-no food. Period.
Tuesday- 500, no exceptions.
Wendsday- zip food.
Thursday- 600
Friday- nada food.
Sound good? Does to me. I need to quit blaming the change of weather for not doing anything. ^^ Besides, if I only eat only fruits and veggies I can easy stay in that range. SO I'm gonna do it! Even if it hurts.
Some personal life crap that no one really care about is going to be contained in this paragraph. School is actually really good right now. No one really questions it when I don't eat lunch, I just feel weird. Now, J.P. and I are talking about religion. She needs it. Most people don't actually NEED it, but I know she needs it. So I told her that if she lets go of her religion, I'll beat/blame J.R. Ask me why. Okay, don't, I'll tell you anyway. J.R. goes on and on about how bad Christians are and how judgemental they are. I'm not judgemental, honest. But then again I'm also fine with gays. So, maybe I'm just a little odd.
I just don't know. What I do know is that he's bad for her. He's just... gosh, there's no words in my vocabulary to describe what a dirtbag this dude is. Ok, most kids our age are worried about boyfriends, girlfriends, friends, school, homework, who we're hanging out with and when, but this dude goes on about religion and politics. Like, dude, do you have no life so you go on about this so it seems like you're actually doing something with your life? I'm not, not right now anyway. Sure, I'm trying to write novels but really, when I think about it, I ain't doing crap with my life. Because it's not my place to save the world (generally because I'm 14 and realize I don't care much beyond my own little world). Honestly, there are days where I would give my left foot to be in J.R.'s place because I know I could make her happy where he makes her depressed and insecure. There are other days where I wish I could bash J.R. upside the head with something. Not to kill him or anything, just to let out some anger. Haha, I'm a good actress. This brat thinks I still like him.
Now I'm going to get off. BYE! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment