Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I AM going to start running.

I'm going to do it! I'm going to eat less because I've been eating like hugo pigo today. Heck, I wanna go for a run right now because my other option is school work. Gosh, I have to work off this fat... Really, I wanna be PERFECT for my friends. So they can be proud and able to say, "See that pretty chick? I know her," about me.
My day? It's been boring. Got up, realized that everything clean didn't fit, worked out a bit (If that's what you could even call it), got dressed (yes, in the order), went to school, got homework, came home, around seven went back to school because my silly choir teacher had a meeting, signed up for stuff, signed up to buy a choir hoodie (large one), came home, and now, I'm avoiding my homework.
Okay, while I was watching the food channel today, I realized that I thought more about wanting to make the stuff than eating. Everyone says that the food channel makes them hungry, but I don't get hungry. Wanna go for a freaking run, but I'm not gonna. Have to get ready for tomorrow and stuff. GAH! Maybe I will as soon as I get home from school. I mean, Mom got me PE clothes a semester early, might as well use them, eh? Haha.
Tomorrow after school. Promise.
Night. ^^

1 comment:

  1. yeah! running is awesome! right? (teehee) we'l run til the stubborn fats are off.
    im same with you when it comes to watching food channel, i LOVE to watch how they cook and stuff but i never thought of eating it. good luck in running again! XD tata for now. be strong <3sinny

    ReplyDelete