Monday, September 27, 2010

Ugh so tiredd

Thank you, zette for the comment. I don't mean to cut, it just...happens.
So, I'm dead tired. No caffiene, no food. It's alright, though. I don't feel terribly hungry.
Pretty sure I made J.P. mad. She told me that it was awkward when she's with Anna and J.R. So I told her thats she now how I feel, and then that she didnt know because I couldn't think of anyways that it could be awkward for her. Yeah, yeah, probably not the best thing to tell her. But really, it feels awkward to be around her and him, but I want to be around her... but I don't want to feel awkward and so I won't be around him.
So, I'm gonna have soup or something for supper. I know I said no food, but I want soup, dang it and soup is generally healthy.
Ok, until tomorrow, bye.

1 comment: