Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Haven't Died.

I took a break, a small break...That's a lie. I just didn't want to get on. I'm pretty sure I have strep, and I got lucky enough to get a doctor's appointment the day that my mom calls. No problems, right? Wrong, wrong, wrong. My dad is apparently short on time for one of his assignments (he be going through college) and didn't freakin take me. So my mom got one for...Fri-frickin-day. BUT!! I get out of school for it.
But, Saturday I'm tradin in black and pink hair for red...Then I'm gonna go to homecoming. Yeah, the first time anyone's gonna see it (my family doesn't count) is at the homecoming dance. I think, maybe, I'll post a picture of my current hair here (more as a reminder to me than to show you guys).
I feel like crap. Sore throat, sniffley nose, cough, tired... Total crappiness. And I'll stay up late, doing homework or writing, and get even worse tomorrow. Sounds healthy, no? Haha.
OH! We got our pieces to audition from today in choir! The choir is preforming...Hello Dolly! I'm thinking of trying for a part... It sounds fun, you know? Give me something to do. I dunno, though, I'm not nearly as good at singing as any of the other girls in our choir. My voice is dull and...flimsy and and ew. But...there's no harm in trying, right? And it'll be in the spring(that we put it on), when I've got that mind set of HAVE TO BE THIN AND PRETTY AND DON'T STOP AT ANYTHING IF IT CAN HAPPEN.
So, now you guys are all caught up with my life. The big effents in my life, anyway. And no, I'm not taking (or being taken) by anyone to the homecoming dance. My friends will be there and Mom said I should go, so I guess I'm stuck going even if I don't have a date (I'm starting to sound bleh). Oh well, it'll be fun. All my friends are gonna be there and more people have decided that I'm their friend this year (my friends' friends have decided I'm pretty cool) so there will be even more people to talk to, so I guess we're all cool.
Bye now. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment