Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm sooo embarassed

Can I share a secret with you guys? Of course I can, I always do. I think I've got a crush on a dude I've said (basically yelled) one word to. I won't say it except here because he's, like...old. Starting 5th year of college. A college hours (2 and a half) away. But...I don't know. I just...I'm listening to a radio station because he's DJing it.
It's kinda nice, though, because it's a change. But you can't tell anyone because I don't get crushes..at least not on guys in my school. Gosh, I feel so stupid for typing this all up, but I just... I'm going nuts. He wasn't like...super duper hot, but he was cute and he had charm and when my brother introduced me, he made me feel mature, and...I'm starting to SOUND like a dork. I'm gonna hop off before I start sounding worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment