Friday, September 3, 2010

At the football game

First half was great! I was happy...for a while. Then I caught up with J.P. She told me she was staying with some other chick, which is fine, except she could have told me that she couldn't help me find out what to do for this, like, talent show the high school has. Now I get to find out by myself!
WOOPIE FRICKIN DOO!!!!
Kill me.
Edit, 9:50 PM:
Shouldn't have stayed past half time. Shouldn't have had lunch. Shouldn't have allowed myself happiness. She's mad. Mad that I accidentally used a harsh tone when I asked if she cussed. Because cussing is bad.
I told her I'm trying to be perfect, deserving of this friendship..."That isnt what it seems." Meaning, "You're still not good enough." Meaning EFF it, I don't wanna eat. I wanna drop pounds and be pretty and smart and nice and derserving of the friendships I have.
You know when people start to say something and then say "Forget it" or "Nevermind"? I hate that. Never, ever do that to me. It makes me feel like I'm not worth knowing what you were gonna say.
Okay, gonna get off now. BYES

No comments:

Post a Comment