Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I don't mean to, I'm just a bad girl.

What I mean with the title is that I ended up carving "NEED" into my, like, bicept area.
So...my day...Ok, so J.P. went right to J.R. this morning. Well, it kinda ticked me off, but to make things worse, L.S. leaned in and told me J.R. is obviously more important, just like sarcastically. Don't ask, this crushed me. So, after basic drawing, I went to tutoring near tears. Why? I'm the only one who has to go to 8th hour, but she hugged Anna, who I was right next to and, when I decided to leave, was going to hug J.R. Hello, I'M supposed to be best friend!! And when I asked she said she "didn't see me". And now she's going on and on about how stupid and retarded I am. I know, I shouldn't hang out with people like that, but I do.
She's the only person who told me to quit cutting after they found out. lol, She thinks I have. I think... I'm gonna write "I never did" on my hand tomorrow, see if she sees/gets it. Never did what? never did quit. Why should I quit if she's gonna treat me this way? I don't care if I'm hurting myself. OR I could carve "NEVER DID" into my hand. Proof that I haven't.
Oh, no food tomorrow. I need a good day after today.
OK, toodles, getting off nows!

Edit, 10:something PM September 29,2010:
Okay, OKAY!
I have another blog. Yeah. This one is a censor of this one, basically. Censored how? No food talk. Ever. Because one of my friends (yes, J.P.) reads it sometimes. Most of the posts are short. So, if for some strange reason you wanna find out how I censor my life on there, go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment