Monday, September 20, 2010

Questions about diet pills...

First, YAY 100 posts of nothing really meaningful.
Okay, on to the REAL reason for posting. This is for anyone who can answer.
Would you recommend diet pills? I know that at least a few of you have used them, so I really wanna know who recommends them and who doesn't.
My other question is if you're under 18, do you have to have a parent with you to buy them?
I've gained a pound since my July 12th post which I guess isn't bad, but today I'm in one of those moods...every pound counts. Maybe because with the way my hair is cut and dyed anyone would expect to see it on someone thin and otherwise pretty. I wanna be thin and pretty and at the max 114 pounds. That's barely underweight, which isn't perfect, even I know, but...Gosh, I just wanna be 114(pounds, by the way. That's about 51.8 kg).
I think I'm gonna do some research about different types of diet pills and then ask my mom, with info and what responses I get here, and we'll, you know, go from there. AND I was gonna add the picture onto this one...then I lost my camera... Otherwise I would just be flashing this BRIGHT freakin red hair all over this blog like you wouldn't ever believe.
My brother's band's playin' the ninth. J.P.'s going because her step-brother is in one of the bands playing with and I'm pretty sure that J.R.'s gonna go....so... I guess I need to make friends at this concert, huh? Because, if she has to choose, she'll pick him and I'm gonna be left alone(like always), trying to have fun by myself. Then she'll try to tell me that she doesn't like more, just differently. See, I don't rant about J.R. enough for you guys to realize this, but I hate him. He walks into a room and someone had better pray to God I don't walk over to J.R. and slam him in the eye. Like, seriously, I'm used to just having J.P.'s attention (which I liked because I'm mainly ignored at home) and now I have to fight with him to get her attention when he's talking to her over text and I'm RIGHT THERER.
Great, now I'm in one of those moods where I wanna make it look like I was trying to kill myself, so that my parents will rush me to the ER and they'll keep me over night and I won't have to go back to school for at least a day and, hopefully, J.P. will regret saying she's just done with me. All I did was tell her the trush, I'm not gonna hang out with them both because I freaking hate him. I'm freaking worthless, can't even mean more than a boyfriend.
Caffeine or cutting, I don't care which, I just want to be able to breathe. Gonna talk to Mom about diet pills WHEN she gets home. Not next week when, maybe, one of you has commented, but tonight. Maybe even right now, if she's home. I'm tired of barely being not fat and feeling like a bucket of lard. I feel huge, ugly, gross. I don't wanna feel anything other than happy again. I've felt broken too much lately; I just need some air, untainted by worry or flab, untainted by my imperfections.


EDIT Sept. 20, 2010, 10:22PM
So... J.P. and I are trying to talk through this. I don't she really gets that it just almost physically hurts to know they're together, but we have plans to hang out, a least part, of the weekend of October 8th. Yeah, that's right, that concert that I'm sure J.R. will be at. Just this once I'll try to deal with him. If his face gets punched, I was moshing and that's my alibi. But apparently telling your friend that your aura doesn't mingle well with their boyfriend's doesn't fly well. It should, especially with me, because I went from being totally fine around this fruitcake to wanting to punch him inside out. It's a while away, isn't it (the eighth)? 18 day, BUT The last book of the Vladimir Tod series comes out tomorrow! YAY! Then another one of my buddies turns 15 this Saturday!
Yes, yes, I asked. ^^ I was soo nervous she would tell me that they're unhealthy and evil and I was skinny enough and didn't need them... but she didn't really! She said I was thin enough and then I replied saying that a pound from being considered overweight is not skinny at all and I said that I exercise and eat right, so I shouldn't weigh this much. And guess what? She said she'll think about it. She's gotta go to CVS tomorrow for me anyway (I wanted teeth whitening strips), so maybe she'll cave and get me some! I pinky promise not to abuse them....much. Hehe.
Alright, I need to try to work on my ENGLISH. I've had over a week to do and haven't done none until now.
But here is a song (with lyrics) for you to enjoy.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment